Sunday, March 14, 2010

Polenta with gorgonzola

The only way I can eat gorgonzola is when cooked with creamy polenta or in a pasta sauce. I really love how how it tastes then. When I make gorgonzola with polenta I add it at the end and let it melt completely. 50 gr gorgonzola per person is how I like it the best.

Polenta with gorgonzola

serves 2

1,5 dl polenta
about 7 dl milk
100 gr gorgonzola
salt and pepper

1/2 dl chopped walnuts


Put the milk in a saucepan, let it boil, take off and add all polenta all at once and stir with a wooden spoon. Return back and cook on low heat, stirring as much as you can. I use polenta that only needs 10 minutes to be done so not much stirring is required.
Cut gorgonzola i small cubes and when polenta is cooked add it. Stir until the cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with walnuts on the top.

No comments: